The Acacia Fibre from the Acacia senegal gum is processed into a powder form to become one of nature’s 100% pure and natural Prebiotics. The powder is colourless and odourless but has enormous health benefits for the users and is safe to ingest.
- A natural Prebiotic
- An excellent source of natural fibre
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps alleviate constipation and is thought to ease irritable bowel syndrome
- May lower cholesterol
- Helps manage diabetes
- Supports a healthy liver
- It can reduce irritation and inflammation particularly in the mouth and throat
- It can lead to faster wound healing
- Great for sensitive stomachs
Acacia Fibre is an effective Prebiotic however please consult your physician if used over a prolonged period.
- Start with 1/2 a teaspoon twice daily for one week
- Increase the dosage by 1/2 a teaspoon each week
- A maximum dosage of 2-3 tablespoons per day with a maximum of 1 tablespoon per dosage
- Sprinkle the Acacia Fibre onto your favourite beverages (tea, coffee, smoothies, even water) and dissolve.
- Sprinkle Acacia Fibre onto moist foods
- Add Acacia Fibre to your favourite recipes
- Most effective when taken on an empty stomach but can equally be taken on a full stomach
Contraindications & Cautions
- Ensure enough fluids are taken when using Acacia Fibre
- Acacia Fibre will make a person feel full so please ensure that you eat healthily
- Do not exceed dosages
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if pregnant
- If used over a prolonged period please consult your physician
Sustainably and wildly harvested from the jungles of Eastern Africa, no preservatives, 100% organic, from the natural gum of Acacia senegal.
100% pure product from Nagaad Resins and Gums. Processed and packaged in Kenya.