During the steam distillation process of the Frankincense Resin of Boswellia species a rare, very high quality, and Wildly Organic Floral Water is produced that has an amazing aroma and properties. The Floral Water produced from the resin of Boswellia trees can be used by both adults and children.
- A superior aromatherapy treatment
- The anti inflammatory effects of the Frankincense Boswellia frereana may reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Frankincense Boswellia frereana is a powerful expectorant and is used to treat colds, asthma and bronchitis
- Is a strong anti-inflammatory.
- Good for digestive issues
- It can act as a cartilage re-generator.
- It assists in treating some forms of diarrhea
- Supports good oral health and helps in treating bad breath, gum disease, toothaches, cavities, and mouth sores
- Research has indicated that Boswelia frereana may reduce spread of some breast cancers and reduce impact of the breast cancer treatments
- It reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- It promotes smooth skin and may reduce acnea
- Boosts memory
- Boosts immunity
- It alleviates pain
Frankincense Boswellia frereana has acquired a reputation of being a great healer over the centuries. The Frereana Frankincense oil can be inhaled, applied topically, or used for oral care. Frankincense is considered safe for most people but please consult a physician before usage.
- Dermal Use – Frereana can be very beneficial when applied over the skin. Dilute with a carrier oil before applying.
- Inhalation – Place 2-4 drops on a cloth, or in a diffuser. Alternatively add 1 or 2 drops in a bowl of boiling water and drape a towel across your head and shoulders and inhale the vapours for a few minutes.
- For Oral use 3–6 drops of essential oil per 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of carrier oil for adults. This is considered a 2–4% dilution. For children, use 1 drop of essential oil per 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of carrier oil, which is a 1% dilution.
Contraindications & Cautions
- Discuss with your physician before using Boswellia frereana
- Keep out of reach of children
- For internal use please consult your physician
- Not to be used during pregnancy
- Not to be used when breastfeeding
- Avoid diffusing close to babies
- Boswellia frereana may decrease the effectiveness of some blood thinning drugs
- Boswellia frereana may decrease the effectiveness of some cholesterol lowering drugs
- For very sensitive skin it is best to dilute in a carrier oil
- The oil is slightly flammable and should be stored in a cool place away from naked flames