Our Boswellia Carterii Frankincense is a resin of the highest quality that exudes from the trunks of the trees of Boswellia carterii and is 100% wildly organic and wildly crafted. Frankincense Boswellia Carterii is part of a small minority Frankincense types that contain Boswellic acids. Boswellic acid has been shown in multiple studies to have anti-inflammatory properties. When burned, our Boswellia Carterii resin creates an uplifting, comforting, cleansing mood. It excels a rich, deep, balsamic, citrus aroma. Our Frankincense Boswellia Carterii resin is sustainably harvested from the wild jungles of Eastern Africa by Nagaad in collaboration our network of communities.
This product is Certified Organic by ECOCERT, the USDA National Organic Program (NOP), and the Organic Consumers Alliance of Kenya. This product is Halal Certified.
How to use:
- Hold charcoal disc with a tong and light using a flame
- Light charcoal disc till it starts to crack
- Place charcoal disc in a burner or heated proof dish
- Wait till charcoal lights up fully
- Select a small piece or break a large piece of frankincense resin
- Place a small piece on top of charcoal disc
- Allow frankincense resin to burn
- You can add more resins as time goes on