This Frankincense resin that seeps naturally from the Boswellia carterii tree, part of the Burseraceae family, is a superior resin that can be different shades of white, yellow and even black in colour. The Frankincense Essential Oil from the Boswellia carterii tree exudes an amazing and strong woody citrus, warm and sparkling fragrance that is very pleasing to the senses. The resin is sustainably harvested from the wild jungles of Eastern Africa by Nagaad in collaboration with our network of communities.
The wild crafted organic Frankincense Essential Oil is extracted from resin of the Boswellia carterii tree using either state of the art steam distillation, water and hydro distillation techniques. The product is 100% pure, organic, with no added preservatives or chemicals.
This product is Certified Organic by ECOCERT, the USDA National Organic Program (NOP), and the Organic Consumers Alliance of Kenya. This product is Halal Certified.
How to use:
- Bath: Add 4-6 drops of our Carterii oil to 20ml of a carrier oil and add to your bath.
- Inhalation: Add 4-6 drops of our Cartierii oil into a pot of steaming water, place a towel over your head and slowly breathe.
- Massage: Add 4 to 6 drops of our Cartierii oil to 20ml of a carrier oil.
- Diffusers & Burners: Add 4 to 6 drops of our Carterii oil into your diffuser or burner.
- For external use only. Do not use undiluted product on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place.